Move-in Day Parking
- The Whistler on-site parking garage will be closed from 8am to 5pm on August 11th and 12th to facilitate move-in. Parking will resume as normal for residents with on-site parking on August 12th at 5pm.
- If you have off-site parking, activate your monthly parking pass at the Centergy garage by following these instructions.
- Parking options nearby include Georgia Tech Visitor Parking Lot 6 ($2/hr via ParkMobile Zone 8641) and Centergy Garage ($6/hr, $20 daily max)
All units come furnished with:
- Smart television
- Accent chair
- Full-sized washer and dryer
- Premium Wi-Fi internet
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Faux wood blinds on each window
All bedrooms come furnished with:
- Deadbolt door lock
- Full-sized bed
- Pillow-top mattress
- Two (2) under-bed/stackable dresser drawers
- Study desk
- Desk chair
- Please note: bedroom TVs are not provided
1. Take Inventory of Your Unit
- You will receive a printed inventory and condition form in your move-in packet with your keys.
- You will need to take inventory of all items within your bedroom and common area. This way, if there are any small damages or if anything is missing, we will be able to address them and you will not be charged upon move out.
- This needs to be completed by August 14th and returned to the front office
2. Read Your Resident Packet
- You will receive a digital copy of Resident Packet by August 13th with all of the information you need about life at Whistler. This will be sent out via email.
4. Set Up Your Conservice Account
- Whistler has partnered with Conservice for the monthly billing of your utility charges.
- Before move-in, Conservice will send a welcome email with more information including your web pin (password) and account number (username).
- Visit https://utilitiesinfo.conservice.com/ to login and view your balance, bills, usage and more.
Move-in Day FAQs
We will be offering white glove move-in services on August 11th and 12th. No heavy lifting and back-and-forth in the Atlanta heat on move-in day! Professional movers will meet you at your car, unload all of your items from your car, and transport them to your unit for you. All you have to do is park the car, grab your keys, and head straight to your unit!
If you plan to move in on August 11th or 12th, you will need to schedule a move-in time for white glove service. The movers will be utilizing the freight elevator on these days, which will make it inaccessible to residents. There are additional pedestrian elevators located in the lobby of Whistler for use on August 11th and 12th, however the safety turnstiles leading into the elevator lobby will make it difficult to move large belongings through them.
Due to the large number of students moving in and to ensure a smooth move-in, these are the only times available. If you need to schedule an alternate time after August 12th, please call or text us at (470) 348-8616. Please note that we will not have moving help available after August 12th.
It is important to show up at your scheduled move-in time so that we can accommodate all residents. If you show up outside of your move-in window, you may be asked to come back at a later time.
Rent installments are due on the 1st of each month and considered late at 11:59pm on the 3rd.* A $50 late charge will be added to your portal account.
Additionally, you will not be able to receive your keys until the August balance on your Resident Portal has been paid.
*August rent installments will not be considered late until 8/10 at 11:59pm.
The Whistler parking garage will be closed from 8am to 5pm on August 11th and 12th. Due to the layout of the property and location of the freight elevator, we will be required to block access in and out of the garage in order to facilitate our move-in line.
You may park in the on-site garage after 5pm on the 11th, but please note that if your vehicle is still in the garage by 8am on the 12th, you will not be able to access the garage gate.
Parking will resume as normal on August 12th at 5pm.
Additional parking options nearby include:
1. Georgia Tech Visitor Parking – Lot 6
- $2 per hour
- Use ParkMobile app – Zone 8641
2. Centergy Garage – 815 Williams St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
- $6 per hour
- $20 daily maximum
The resident or guarantor are the only people that can pick up keys. If the guarantor is picking up keys, the resident must let the leasing office know in writing prior to move-in day. If you intend to have your guarantor pick up your keys, please notify us at [email protected].
Yes! Daydreamer will be open from 8am to 5pm during move-in, providing free beverages to students and parents.
It will take around 10-15 minutes for our movers to unload your vehicle and place your belongings in your unit.
We will not have additional bins or hand trucks for use outside of the white glove move-in service, so please plan accordingly.
We will have Whistler staff located around the building to assist with any assistance needed to locate your unit. They will be dressed in move-in day shirts!
Due to the large number of tenants moving in, please only bring two people with you to assist with move-in.
We ask that you only bring one car with your belongings – our movers will unload your vehicle in the moving line!
Yes! All amenities will be open on move-in day.
Office hours during move-in weekend will be as follows:
August 11th: 8am – 5pm
August 12th: 8am – 5pm
August 13th: 11am – 4pm
Packages cannot be delivered to Whistler until August 11th, so please do not have any mail sent until after this date.
Yes, you need to list Whistler as additional insured on your renter’s insurance policy. You also need to list your address (including your unit number) as your property address on your policy.